Monday, September 02, 2013

Photo trials 2010

It's September again! Ber/brrmonths ahead.
It's the time of the year when Filipinos are starting to have the Christmas-y spirit! They begin to play Christmas carols, sell Christmas decors and the countdown to December 25 is now being taken seriously.

In line with that, I would like to share some of the photos I took during the Christmas season of 2010. Consider these my photo trials:


Greenhills Shopping Center 2010
So we watched this Christmas display in Greenhills sometime around December 2010. It showcases moving display starring Santa Claus and his reindeers' riding on a one horse open sleigh ala-COD style formerly in Cubao. The show lasts for about 10-15 minutes accompanied by various Christmas music. They are showing every 30 minutes or hour as I remember. Let's see what they have in store for us this 2013.

Santa Claus is coming to town!
This is just one of the several photos I took, but this is the only decent one I have because other photos were blur as many people are watching in front of me, sans a tripod it's pretty impossible to take a clear photo using a DSLR with that huge crowd.


Free advertisement for this store because it's cute. Pink Manila, Tiendesitas
Earlier that day, we went to Tiendesitas for some leisure walking and a Christmas (window) shopping. I saw this dainty shop at the heart of Tiendesitas. They are selling cute and affordable dresses for young ladies out there. You might wanna check Pink Manila out.

This way to Fun Ranch
My little cousins from father's side are with us that they so we also took them for a little side trip in Fun Ranch. Young at heart I enjoyed taking photos of them as they played and took some rides.

Mr. Potato in the house!
We also went to MegaMall to continue our Christmas (window/) shopping. Fortunately, there was an on-going Toy Fair at the Atrium. Several mascots and cosplayer were present. I took their photos too but since Mr. Potato is my favorite, I featured him here. Too cute! Other characters present were our comic heroes Spiderman, The Avengers and the robots of Transformers.

Next photos are my bokeh trials. Please tell me if I've improved from the last bokeh trials: here.

Hues of blues
Orangey background
Christmas tree bokeh
Traffic bokeh
What do you think of my bokeh trials? Again, I do not know what's with them. Life's a blur but we can manage to find beauty in it just like in blurred photographs.

Capping the night off
Taken somewhere in Ortigas. This has been our holiday adventure. It didn't matter if the trials weren't artsy just as long as I get to capture memories but I do hope I've improved. Tell me your thoughts about it. 

And oh, as early as now, Merry Christmas fellow! 


No comments: