Thursday, May 26, 2011

I was there

...NOT. I'm blogging Maroon 5 videos because I missed their concert last May 23. You know how I'm a sucker for concerts and events. I missed them last last year as well and I can't forgive myself that I missed them again this year. But, what can I do? I'm broke and concerts are like mushrooms nowadays. Good artists every now and then. Oooh.. I remember Incubus too! Oh well, I just hope the next time they come back, I'll get to see them live. What's to die for, anyway? Answer: Adam Levine. One name says it all.

P.S. I posted videos with lyrics I love. Plus Slash and Adam's live performance at The Ellen De Generes Show.

"I've had you so many times but somehow I want more." -She will be loved

"Give me something to believe in 'cause I don't believe in you anymore, anymore." -Makes me wonder

"Sunday morning rain is falling and I’m calling out to you// Singing someday it’ll bring me back to you//Find a way to bring myself home to you." -Sunday Morning

"Why does every moment have to be so hard?" -Won't go home without you

"Take it, take it all. Take all that I have. I'd give it all away just to get you back." -Never gonna leave this bed

"You just get me like I've never been gotten before." -Gotten

P.P.S. Someday... I will be love. *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

MML said...

Oh, you will be (love)... trust me ;)

Anonymous said...

Payphone :)