Saturday, June 12, 2010

DARIA OVERLOAD

I can't get enough of Daria!!!

(MTV's Daria: Full Cast)
Preview: The people of Lawndale just don't get Daria Morgendorffer. She's cool with that. See, Daria was born alienated, and now she's just trying to make it through high school with as little human contact as possible. Popularity, friends, activities...whatever. Daria lacks enthusiasm, but she makes up for it with sarcasm. Daria is the spin-off of MTV's most sucessful cartoon, BeavisandButt-Head. (http://tv.blinkx.com/show/daria/LzsabYom81YwlFk5pbcnYOA2A1Y#s3)

Why didn't I think of watching this when Summer vacation is only starting? I feel bad I've only thought of watching it today. I should have done this before. Back when I have all the time in the world. Now I'm rushing things since my to-do list is still getting longer yet I am running out of time. Yet again, so many things to do so little time.

This TV show Daria was one of my all-time faves along side with As told by Ginger. Am I a geek? I just love those kind of settings. It's something just about the ordinary life. "Relate-able"actually if there is such a word. Not so much of a fiction although it's a cartoon, it still speaks about reality that's why I like it. And I'm addicted to it right now. Can't stop myself from thinking why only now again??? Didn't know it ran until Season 5 and I didn't know it started airing March,1997. That long? Goodness, it will take a lot of time to catch up. I've heard they would even come up with a DVD this year, awesome indeed. But till then I'll be having classes. Thank you very much swift time.

I'm five seasons behind but so what? That means I can still engage myself on watching this lovely cartoon in case boredom strikes anytime this school year which is most unlikely to happen. It's still all good, for now I have to kill Season 3 of Gossip Girl, Season 1 of Glee, let alone all the crap and sleep myself.

And hey, before I forget, I'd have to greet my Motherland, Happy Independence Day!
If not for Philippine Independence day there would be no entertainment, so Thank You. June 12.
(#ThisIsNotRelatedToDariaAtAll)

No comments: